If you applied last year and you were declined or not offered an interview, follow the instructions below. The program office will hold application materials on file for one year.
View and print the Re-application Checklist. Include a completed copy of this checklist with your supporting documents.
1. Submit a personal statement indicating that you wish to reactivate your application (please indicate in the heading that you are reactivating an application). Include information about how you have increased your knowledge of the profession, improved academic requirements, or made improvements to strengthen your application.
2. Print out two new Reference Forms and complete your section of each of the reference forms. Provide one form and a return envelope to each of your two references (academic and professional preferred). Please select different individuals from those who completed a reference form for you last year. Do this as soon as possible because your application will not be complete until both references have been received.
3. Remit a non-refundable re-application fee of $60.00. Complete an online payment CLICK HERE or make checks or money orders payable to Emory University.
4. Have new or updated transcripts from all graduate and undergraduate institutions in which you have been enrolled mailed to the program office (if items received last year were incomplete). Request transcripts as soon as possible. Delay in receipt of transcripts is one of the most common reasons that applications remain incomplete.
5. Submit new or updated GRE/MCAT scores http://www.ets.org/
6. If your previous information has changed, re-submit these supporting documents:
All supporting documents, updated application information, payment of re-application fee, and other items should be mailed to the Program Office:
MMSc Program in Anesthesiology
57 Executive Park South - Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30329
Note: In order for your application to be considered complete, all of the above steps must be completed. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
The applicant is solely responsible for completion of his/her application. The program is not responsible for deficiencies due to the US postal service or third parties needed to complete items from the supporting document list. Failure to provide complete and accurate information or providing false information will result in immediate withdrawal from admissions consideration.
All applicants should be aware that gaining admissions to the Emory Anesthesiologist Assistant Program is highly competitive. No applicants are guaranteed admissions to the program, even when the general requirements are met.