If you began the application process last year, but did not submit your online application, only submitted the online application or did not submit all required supporting items before the deadline date, you are welcome to complete the process this year.
- View and print the Application Click Here. Include a completed copy of this checklist with your supporting documents.
- If you did not submit your application, go to your online application using your username and password and complete.
- Send the program office any updates with your supporting documents (new grades or exam scores, change of address, email address or telephone number, etc).
- Remit a non-refundable application fee of $60.00. Complete an online payment CLICK HERE or send checks or money orders payable to Emory University.
- Indicate on your checklist the supporting documents that were sent last year.
- Have new or updated transcripts from all graduate and undergraduate institutions in which you have been enrolled mailed to the Program Office. Request transcripts as soon as possible-delay in receipt of transcripts is one of the most common reasons that applications remain incomplete.
- Submit new or updated GRE or MCAT scores http://www.ets.org/. Request scores as soon as possible-delay in receipt of test scores is one of the most common reasons that applications remain incomplete.
- Print out three Reference Forms and complete your section of each of the forms (academic and professional preferred). Provide one form to each of your three references (additional letters from reference is optional). Do this as soon as possible because your application will not be complete until both references have been received.
- If you did not do so last year, send a current, full color passport-sized photograph, which is readily available from Kinko's or similar business.
10. If you did not do so last year or if your previous information changed, submit these supporting documents:
Documentation of Familiarity with Anesthesia Practice
Documentation Concerning Technical Standards
Documentation Concerning Infectious and Communicable Diseases
Criminal Background Check Process
Drug Screen Release Form
All supporting documents, updated application information, payment of application fee, and other items should be mailed to the Program Office:
MMSc Program in Anesthesiology
57 Executive Park South - Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30329
Note: In order for your application to be considered complete, all of the above steps must be completed. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
The applicant is solely responsible for completion of his/her application. The program is not responsible for deficiencies due to the US postal service or third parties in order to complete an applicant's request for supporting documents. Failure to provide complete and accurate information or providing false information will result in immediate withdrawal from admissions consideration.
All applicants should be aware that gaining admissions to the Emory Anesthesiologist Assistant Program is highly competitive. No applicants are guaranteed admissions to the program, even when the general requirements are met.