The mission of the Office of Faculty Development is to develop and support initiatives that assist faculty in expanding their professional skills and achieving their career aspirations. We espouse the following goals and objectives:
- To provide information and resources to faculty related to academic advancement, clinical service, research, and teaching through orientations and seminars.
- To assist chairs in developing a departmental infrastructure/program for faculty development.
- To assist faculty in identifying career development opportunities to enhance professional skills.
- To establish and bestow recognition awards for outstanding faculty.
- To promote a culture that values faculty accomplishments.