Best Image Award
In 2015, OPE launched the Best Image Competition. The goal of the Best Image Award is to celebrate the outstanding research done by our postdoctoral fellows while showcasing the beauty of science and research.
View the top 10 images gallery for high-quality viewing.
The 2017 winners are:
- 1st place: Ariel Diaz
- 2nd place: Alejandra Valdivia
- 3rd place: Sandii Constable
2017 Best Image Competition
The 2017 Best Image competition is in collaboration with the Integrated Cellular Imaging Core Facility.
Prizes (generously sponsored by Integrated Cellular Imaging Core Facility):
- 1st place: $200 Amazon Gift Card
- 2nd place: $100 Amazon Gift Card
- 3rd place: $50 Amazon Gift Card
Additionally, the winning images will be:
- featured on the covers of the Research Symposium booklet
- printed on high-quality poster boards and displayed throughout the symposium
- used in all promotional materials for the symposium, including social media
- receive a framed high-quality poster of their image
OPE, Integrated Cellular Imaging, and the Postdocs Research Symposium Committee will select the top 10 images, then the top 3 images will be voted on by the Emory research community.
Submission deadline is Friday, August 11.