Publications by Mahlon DeLong
- DeLong, M.R.: Activity of pallidal neurons during movement. Journal of Neurophysiology 34:414-27, 1971.
- Alexander, G.E., DeLong, M.R. and Strick, P.L.: Parallel organization of functionally segregated circuits linking basal ganglia and cortex. Annual Reviews of Neuroscience. 9:357-381, 1986.
- Bergman, H., Wichmann, T. and DeLong, M.R.: Reversal of experimental parkinsonism by lesions of the subthalamic nucleus. Science, 249:1436-38, 1990.
- Bergman, H.G., Wichmann, T., DeLong, M.R.: The primate subthalamic nucleus: II. Neural activity in the subthalamic nucleus and pallidum in the MPTP model of parkinsonism. Journal Neurophysiology. 72:507-520, 1994.
- DeLong MR and Wichmann T. Circuits and Circuit Disorders of the Basal Ganglia. Arch of Neurology 64:20-24, 2007