The Office of Staff Development maintains a small leadership library? You can check books and videos out for two weeks at a time by contacting Rachelle Lehner (email@example.com).
- QBQ The Question Behind the Question: What to Really Ask Yourself to Eliminate Blame, Complaining, and Procrastination – Personal Accountability (John G. Miller)
- Monday Morning Leadership: Eight Mentoring Sessions You Can’t Afford to Miss (David Cottrell)
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress Free Productivity (David Allen)
- Conquering Adversity: Six Strategies to Move You and Your Team Through Tough Times (Christopher Novak)
- Zapp! The Lightening of Empowerment (William Byham)
- Zapp! Empowerment in Health Care (William Byham)
- The Tip of the Iceberg: Managing the Hidden Forces that Can Make or Break Your Organization (David Hutchens)
- The Manager’s Coaching Handbook (David Cottrell and Mark Layton)
- Outstanding! 47 Ways to Make Your Organization Exceptional (John G. Miller)
- Make Their Day! Employee Recognition that Works (Cindy Ventrice)
- C and the Box (video and dvd) (Frank Prince)
Now you know!