How do I load the video files to my PDA / Smartphone/ iPod Touch / iPhone/ iPad?
- Install the latest version of iTunes on your PC http://www.apple.com/itunes/.
- Establish a connection with your device
- On your PC open iTunes and click on the Movies section of My Library
- Click on file/add File to Library, Browse to the PDA-DVD in your DVD player and open the iPhone/iPod folder to see all the M4V video files available. Select the ones you want to transfer to your device and click open.
- The video should appear in your Movie list in My library
- Click and drag the video from the list to your device in the left column to transfer the video to your device
- You will need 2.5 GB free memory on your device to hold all the videos at the same time
- Select your video and watch on your device by selecting the video icon
Some android devices can play downloaded M4V video files. There is a free video converter program Videora at http://www.videora.com. Install this on your PC and convert the M4V files for your device, then transfer them to your device using the USB cable.