Financial Aid Resources and Helpful Links
Emory has created a 4-year program to provide students with up to date knowledge regarding debt management and personal finances during school and after. Workshops and classes on financial management and individual coaching sessions are provided during your medical school career. This is a component of the EUSOM “Debt Management Initiative”.
Other helpful resources include:
- Emory University Office of Financial Aid - Detailed instructions and information regarding the financial aid application process
- Emory University Student Financial Services – This is the student accounts office. They send bills, accept payment for tuition and fees, and process refunds.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- CSS PROFILE
- Department of Education – Official information on federal financial aid programs, including eligibility requirements and options for loan repayment.
- Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) – A wealth of information regarding financing your medical education as well as tools for financial literacy.