Simulation Center Event Policy
Thank you for your interest in reserving space in ExCEL’s Simulation Lab. So that we can provide
you with the best customer service, please refer to the following policies and guidelines.
- Complete an ExCEL Simulation Lab reservation form on your computer. Be sure to include the date, start and stop times, the number of participants and all of the equipment you would like to use including any AV needs.
- The “start time” is when you will start your time in the lab and the “stop” or “end time” is when you and your group will be leaving the lab. Please honor these times as other groups’ events and our staffing are based upon the times you have stated. A delayed start time does not translate into a delayed end time.
- Email the completed reservation form back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Submission does not mean confirmation.
- All received request will be reviewed within one week of submission. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address given on the form if we are able to accommodate your request. If the date/s you requested is unavailable an email suggesting other dates will be sent within the same time frame.
- A cancellation fee of $200.00 will be charged to your smart key for a “no show” or for chronic cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice.
- By submitting the Simulation Lab request form you are agreeing to the School of Medicine Building’s Space Use Policy.