The President's Cabinet considers and makes recommendations on matters of policy and programmatic priorities of the University and advises the President on urgent matters.
The Cabinet comprises those executive and senior vice presidents whose respective areas of responsibility together embrace all staff, faculty, and student concerns.
The Cabinet is staffed by the Vice President and Deputy to the President, who records its deliberations along with those of the Administrative Council.
The President's Cabinet meets weekly.
Please follow the links below for more information about Cabinet members.
- James W. Wagner, President
- S. Wright Caughman, Executive Vice President for Health Affairs
- Susan Cruse, Senior Vice President for Development and Alumni Relations
- Ajay Nair, Senior Vice President and Dean of Campus Life
- Gary S. Hauk, Vice President and Deputy to the President
- Claire E. Sterk, Provost and Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Rosemary M. Magee, Vice President and Secretary of the University
- Michael J. Mandl, Executive Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Nancy Seideman, Interim Vice President for Communications and Marketing
- Stephen D. Sencer, Senior Vice President and General Counsel